CMR Racing Products Inc.

CMR Racing Products Inc.

Sunday 8 April 2012

CMR Aluminum Gas Tank and Seat Designs

CMR Racing Products Inc. produces motorcycle frames for all types of applications including street bikes. Not surprisingly, we can also design and manufacture a gas tank - an aluminum gas tank - for every frame. Why aluminum? Well, we all know that fibreglass, while an excellent product, is not capable of standing up to the additives in modern fuels. As hard as people try to add coatings to  fibreglass tanks, the result is usually a breakdown of the coating and subsequent plugging of carb jets leading to engine seizure.




CMR has been producing aluminum gas tanks for over three years. Many people have seen these tanks on our website and on race machinery at shows and race track events. People are impressed with the design, the workmanship, the quality and the price.  Let us know what tank you require; to date we have replicated racing gas tanks for the tiny Honda CR93 3-litre tank right through to the Honda RCB1000 endurance racer tank holding ten litres of fuel. We have also replicated a range of aluminum gas tanks for street machines from the BSA A65 tank to the Munch Mammoth tank.

Our latest tank and seat combination, which is a favourite of ours, is a design which fits the Yamaha TR/TD, RD350/400 and TZ 250/350A model.



The tanks come complete with front and rear rubber mounts replicating/updating the original parts. We also supply a tank top breather assembly as all tanks need to replace the gas sucked into the engine with air for optimum performance. We offer a choice of gas caps from period aluminum 'Monza' quick-action caps to more modern 'Newton' flush-mount caps and everything in between.


For more information contact Denis at  cmrracingproducts@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete